HELP ENHANCE LIVES PEACE INITIATIVE INT’L is a Non-Governmental Organization Registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in compliance with the statutory regulation of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on 13th December, 2019 with Registration number CAC/IT/NO.140791 focusing on Help to enhance lives towards the provision of quality life and peace for sustainable development.
The organization scope covers Access to Quality Education, Health, Agriculture, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Good Governance, Rights issues & Environmental. We always aim at participating in the Provision of Information, Education and mobilization of Nigerians towards active participation and involvement in ensuring availability and access to quality Education, Health and life sustainability through empowerment.
HELP INITIATIVE INT’L works to addresses a broad range of human developmental challenges. In collaboration with international and local partners, we combat Hunger, ill-health (HIV/AIDS, Malaria and Tuberculosis); expand access to Reproductive Health; Strengthen Health Care Delivery Systems; Provide Health, Water & Sanitation and Protection Support to Internally Displaced Communities; And Improve Access and Quality of Education for Children.
HELP INITIATIVE INT’L will collaborate with all the stake holders to build local capacity for the delivery of sustainable, high-quality, comprehensive OVC programs that will improve the well-being of families as well as their vulnerable children, HIV/AIDS Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support Services. In addition to Service Interventions.
HELP INITIATIVE INT’L will build capacity with local organizations to implement strategic behavioral change communication with the aim of preventing new HIV infections, reducing HIV prevalence among Most-At-Risk-Populations (MARPs) and General Population (GP) to stabilizing HIV prevalence within the target group.
To increase efficiency and improve health outcomes, we help enhance health systems, integrate OVC programs, HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Tuberculosis, Environmental Risk and Good Governance.
HELP INITIATIVE INT’L Collaborates with National, State, Local and Other Humanitarian Organizations on Implementing and Scaling Up of Malaria Control Interventions as Part of the Malaria Action Programs.
HELP INITIATIVE INT’L Implements Infant and Young Child Feeding Interventions by Addressing Malnutrition with Medical, Supplementary Feeding and Treatments in Collaboration with The Government and Other Humanitarian Partners.
HELP INITIATIVE INT’L will always partner in responding to Crisis, Providing Interventions on Gender-Based Violence Protection; including Child Protection Services, to an Infant. We also work to Help the Quality and Relevance of Education for Out of School Children, Including Orphans and Vulnerable Children.
HELP INITIATIVE INT’L is dedicated to contribute to the Eradication of Poverty Amongst Men, Women and Youths in and Out of School Through Various Income Generating Projects, Vocational Training Skills, Sensitization About HIV/AIDS, STIs and Other Reproductive Health Issues, Establishing Foster Homes and Talent Development Programs.
HELP INITIATIVE INT’L will be working with International, National, local and other Civil Society Organizations with openness to identify needs for system strengthening and expand existing programs that have proven effective in meeting vulnerable children, youths and needs of women of reproductive age. We also support vulnerable children through sponsorship in education and providing scholastic materials and also advocate for the rights of children and women in the community.
OUR VISION STATEMENT
To Have Enhanced Global Communities Where Children, Women and Youth (Especially the Marginalized and Disadvantaged) Live A Life Free of Hunger, Ill-Health, HIV/AIDs and a Sustainable Livelihood’
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To enhance lives from Hunger, ill-health, HIV/AIDS and other complex problems that face them with the goal of providing Improved Health and Socio-Economic status to Children, Youths and Women in communities through information Dissemination, Advocacy, Sensitization, Supports and Protection of their rights
OUR CORE VALUE: TEAM
E- Equity, Fairness and shared Responsibility for all.
M-Mentoring and motivating the vulnerable For a Better Future
- To enhance the well-being of people living in challenging conditions and empower them through friendship, Education, Capacity Building and Effective Skill Acquisition.
- To strengthen the role of community in providing effective care, support and information on social, health and economic aspects on children, youth and women.
- To advocate for the rights and improvement on the status of the vulnerable children, youth and women.
- To improve the sexual and reproductive health of the young people through sensitization on Health. (Communicable and non-communicable diseases)
- Help to promote and strengthen the activity of people in politics in a peaceful manner for good Governance in Nigeria and the world.
- To help empower people through initiatives that creates increased system strengthening and mentoring.
- To promote and support sustainable formal and informal education, vocational, talent and life skills development for the vulnerable children, youth and women.
- To promote safe lifestyle and avoidance of risk behaviors among the youth through correctional facilities.
- To partner with other NGOs, CBOs, Local Governments, Ministries, Departments & Agencies of the Central governments to bring about an environment conducive to the development of the people.
- To protect lives from Insecurity, Bad Governance and Environmental disasters to enhance a better living.
- Research and statistics.