OUR CORE VALUES is TEAM
E- Equity, Fairness and shared Responsibility.
M-Mentoring and Motivation
- To ensure the well-being of people living in challenging conditions and empower them through Capacity Building and Effective Skill Acquisition.
- To strengthen the role of key stakeholders in the community to provide Care and Support to the less privileged.
- To advocate for the rights and improvement on the status of the vulnerable children, youth and women.
- To improve the sexual and reproductive health of the young girl child through advocacy and sensitization.
- Help to promote and strengthen the involvement of people in politics in a peaceful manner for good Governance in Nigeria.
- To help empower people through initiatives that creates increased system strengthening and mentoring.
- To promote and support sustainable formal and informal education, vocational, talent and life skills development for the vulnerable children, youth and women.
- To promote safe lifestyle and avoidance of risk behaviors among the youth through continuous mentoring.
- To partner with other NGOs, CBOs, Local Governments, line Ministries, Departments & Agencies of the Governments to bring about a conducive environment to the development of the people.
- To promote and ensure a secured environment and good governance.
HELP INITIATIVE INT’L focused on Help to enhance lives towards the provision of quality life and peace for sustainable development. The organization covers Education, Governance, and Rights issues, Environmental, Reproductive Health, Agriculture, Water Sanitation and Hygiene. We always aim at participating in the Provision of Information, Education and mobilization of Nigerians towards active participation and involvement in ensuring availability and access to quality Health, life sustainability through empowerment.
HELP INITIATIVE INT’L works to addresses a broad range of human developmental challenges. In collaboration with international and local partners, we combat Hunger, ill-health (HIV/AIDS, Malaria and Tuberculosis); expand access to Reproductive Health; Strengthen Health Care Delivery Systems; Provide Health, Water Sanitation & Hygiene, Protection and Support to Internally Displaced Communities; and Improve Access and Quality of Education for Children.