HOW WE WORK:
- HELP INITIATIVE INT’L collaborate with all the stake holders to build local capacity for the delivery of sustainable, high-quality, comprehensive OVC programs that will improve the well-being of families as well as their vulnerable children, HIV/AIDS Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support Services.
- HELP INITIATIVE INT’L build capacity with local organizations to implement strategic behavioral change communication with the aim of preventing new HIV infections, reducing HIV prevalence rate among Most-At-Risk-Populations (MARPs) and General Population (GP) to stabilizing HIV prevalence within the target group.
- To increase efficiency and improve health outcomes, we help enhance health systems, integrate OVC programs, HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Tuberculosis, Environmental Risk and Good Governance.
- HELP INITIATIVE INT’L Collaborates with National, State, Local and Other Humanitarian Organizations on Implementing and Scaling Up of Malaria Control Interventions as Part of the Malaria Action Programs.
- HELP INITIATIVE INT’L Implements Infant and Young Child Feeding Interventions by Addressing Malnutrition with Medical, Supplementary Feeding and Treatments in Collaboration with The Government and Other Humanitarian Partners.
- HELP INITIATIVE INT’L always partner in responding to Crisis, Providing Interventions on Gender-Based Violence Protection; including Child Protection Services to Infant. We also work to help the Quality and Relevance of Education for Out of School Children, Including Orphans and Vulnerable Children.
- HELP INITIATIVE INT’L is dedicated to contribute to the Eradication of Poverty Amongst Men, Women and Youths in and Out of School through Various Income Generating Projects, Vocational Training Skills, Sensitization on HIV/AIDS, STIs and Other Reproductive Health Issues, Establishing Foster Homes and Talent Development Programs.
- INT’L worked with International, National, local and other Civil Society Organizations with openness to identify needs for system strengthening and expand existing programs that have proven effective in meeting vulnerable children, youths and needs of women of reproductive age. We also support vulnerable children through sponsorship in education and providing scholarship materials and also advocate for the rights of children and women in the community.