WHO WE ARE:
HELP ENHANCE LIVES PEACE INITIATIVE INT’L is a Non-Governmental, a non-religious and Non- Profit making organisation committed to the course of humanity. We are humanitarians Organisation Registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in compliance with the statutory regulation of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with Registration number CAC/IT/NO.140791.
‘To Enhanced Global Communities Where Children, Women and Youth (Especially the Marginalised and Less- Privileged) Live a Life Free of Hunger, Ill-Health, HIV/AIDS and have a Sustainable Livelihood’
To implement programs that will enhance lives free from Hunger, ill-health, HIV/AIDS, all other related diseases and other complex challenges that faced them with the aim of providing Improved Health, Education and Socio-Economic status to Children, Youths and Women in communities through information Dissemination, Advocacies, Sensitizations, Supports and Protection of their rights.
OUR CORE VALUES is TEAM
E- Equity, Fairness and shared Responsibility.
M-Mentoring and Motivation
- To ensure the well-being of people living in challenging conditions and empower them through Capacity Building and Effective Skill Acquisition.
- To strengthen the role of key stakeholders in the community to provide Care and Support to the less privileged.
- To advocate for the rights and improvement on the status of the vulnerable children, youth and women.
- To improve the sexual and reproductive health of the young girl child through advocacy and sensitization.
- Help to promote and strengthen the involvement of people in politics in a peaceful manner for good Governance in Nigeria.
- To help empower people through initiatives that creates increased system strengthening and mentoring.
- To promote and support sustainable formal and informal education, vocational, talent and life skills development for the vulnerable children, youth and women.
- To promote safe lifestyle and avoidance of risk behaviors among the youth through continuous mentoring.
- To partner with other NGOs, CBOs, Local Governments, line Ministries, Departments & Agencies of the Governments to bring about a conducive environment to the development of the people.
- To promote and ensure a secured environment and good governance.
HELP INITIATIVE INT’L focused on Help to enhance lives towards the provision of quality life and peace for sustainable development. The organisation covers Education, Governance, and Rights issues, Environmental, Reproductive Health, Agriculture, Water Sanitation and Hygiene. We always aim at participating in the Provision of Information, Education and mobilisation of Nigerians towards active participation and involvement in ensuring availability and access to quality Health, life sustainability through empowerment.
HELP INITIATIVE INT’L works to addresses a broad range of human developmental challenges. In collaboration with international and local partners, we combat Hunger, ill-health (HIV/AIDS, Malaria and Tuberculosis); expand access to Reproductive Health; Strengthen Health Care Delivery Systems; Provide Health, Water Sanitation & Hygiene, Protection and Support to Internally Displaced Communities; and Improve Access and Quality of Education for Children.
What We Do
- To enhance the wellbeing of persons
- Support Home Based Care for Children in need
- Provision of care, educational, health, nutritional or psycho-social support for OVC.
- Development of educational/social infrastructure especially in communities lacking structures
- Outreach programs for orphanages, where HELPII partners to provide opportunities for the orphans & person in challenging conditions who live there.
- Building capacities of caregivers and burden bearers of children in the provision of basic social services
- Establishing linkages between OVC, individuals and corporate bodies through HELPII’s mentoring program.
- Referral services for treatment and care for children living with HIV and AIDS , Malaria and tuberculosis and other Contagious Diseases.
- HIV and AIDS sensitization Programs in communities and schools.
HELP INITIATIVE INT’L is an organization that works through a network of field workers and volunteers to identify and service vulnerable children in Nigeria. This approach has helped in reducing the administrative cost of running and implementing programs implemented by the organization.
HOW WE WORK:
- HELP INITIATIVE INT’L collaborate with all the stake holders to build local capacity for the delivery of sustainable, high-quality, comprehensive OVC programs that will improve the well-being of families as well as their vulnerable children, HIV/AIDS Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support Services.
- HELP INITIATIVE INT’L build capacity with local organizations to implement strategic behavioral change communication with the aim of preventing new HIV infections, reducing HIV prevalence rate among Most-At-Risk-Populations (MARPs) and General Population (GP) to stabilizing HIV prevalence within the target group.
- To increase efficiency and improve health outcomes, we help enhance health systems, integrate OVC programs, HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Tuberculosis, Environmental Risk and Good Governance.
- HELP INITIATIVE INT’L Collaborates with National, State, Local and Other Humanitarian Organizations on Implementing and Scaling Up of Malaria Control Interventions as Part of the Malaria Action Programs.
- HELP INITIATIVE INT’L Implements Infant and Young Child Feeding Interventions by Addressing Malnutrition with Medical, Supplementary Feeding and Treatments in Collaboration with The Government and Other Humanitarian Partners.
- HELP INITIATIVE INT’L always partner in responding to Crisis, Providing Interventions on Gender-Based Violence Protection; including Child Protection Services to Infant. We also work to help the Quality and Relevance of Education for Out of School Children, Including Orphans and Vulnerable Children.
- HELP INITIATIVE INT’L is dedicated to contribute to the Eradication of Poverty Amongst Men, Women and Youths in and Out of School through Various Income Generating Projects, Vocational Training Skills, Sensitization on HIV/AIDS, STIs and Other Reproductive Health Issues, Establishing Foster Homes and Talent Development Programs.
- INT’L worked with International, National, local and other Civil Society Organizations with openness to identify needs for system strengthening and expand existing programs that have proven effective in meeting vulnerable children, youths and needs of women of reproductive age. We also support vulnerable children through sponsorship in education and providing scholarship materials and also advocate for the rights of children and women in the community.